[opencms-dev] Error using Alkacon OAMP Webuser (resolved with workaround)

Stéphane Martin martin at webtrio.de
Tue Mar 18 15:53:00 CET 2008

Dear Bobi,

thanks a lot for this quick hint. It is correct I can now edit the form.

Best regards

Stéphane

------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:18:05 +0100
From: Bozidar Ilievski <bozidar.ilievski at netcetera.com.mk>
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] Error using Alkacon OAMP Webuser
	Registration Module with openCMS 7.0.4
To: The OpenCms mailing list <opencms-dev at opencms.org>

Hi.

I have the same problem with this module.
I think it is a bug in their code.
Checking if those three fields (which are mandatory) are present should
be done when saving the document, not while still editing.

To overcome this problem do the following:
Open the control code of you Webuser Registration Form.
(Left click on the icon, select Advanced, and then Edit controlcode).
Replace the <InputField> element with these three elements:

<InputField>
       <FieldType><![CDATA[text]]></FieldType>
       <FieldLabel><![CDATA[Login:|login]]></FieldLabel>
       <FieldMandatory>true</FieldMandatory>
</InputField>
<InputField>
       <FieldType><![CDATA[text]]></FieldType>
       <FieldLabel><![CDATA[Password:|password]]></FieldLabel>
       <FieldMandatory>true</FieldMandatory>
</InputField>
<InputField>
       <FieldType><![CDATA[text]]></FieldType>
       <FieldLabel><![CDATA[Email:|email]]></FieldLabel>
       <FieldMandatory>true</FieldMandatory>
</InputField>

Save, and exit.

After this, you will be able to edit the registration form with the editor.

Best Regards,
Bobi.