[opencms-dev] ${number} not working with cms:contenload?

Nikolaus Bauman nbauman at dynamicquest.com
Mon Mar 24 20:41:52 CET 2008

Thanks Tim,

That's interesting - the documentation and code in the example use the
brackets - '{}', not the parentheses. When I change my code to using
parentheses, it throws an exception:

"Reason: The provided resource name "pneumatic_$(number).html" is illegal,
it contains the invalid character "(" at position 11.
Valid characters are only letters, digits and "-._~$"."

So I'm thinking the problem lies elsewhere. I was definitely hoping it was
as simple as a typo :-/.

-Nikolaus