[opencms-dev] JNDI Datasource

Carsten Weinholz c.weinholz at alkacon.com
Fri Mar 28 10:34:39 CET 2008

Hi Jordi,

unfortunately, it is currently not possible to use connections provided
through JNDI.
Furthermore - AFAIK - this is currently not planned.

Kind Regards,
Carsten

-------------------
Carsten Weinholz

Visit OpenCms Days 2008 Conference and Expo
May 5 to May 6 2008 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org

Jordi Martí schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if I can define the database connection to opencms through
> JNDI instead of the arameters in opencms.properties? I use opencms 6.2.3.
>
> If not, is it in the roadmap of opencms 7?
>
> I've been looking in nabble but with no luck, except:
> http://www.nabble.com/Unpredictable-Lucene-document-factory-associations-ts4
> 518031.html#a4518912
>
> with no answer.
>
> Thanks everyone
>

> JORDI MARTÍ
> Email: jmarti AT theinit _dot_com
> Skype ID: jmarti.theinit

Carsten Weinholz

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Carsten Weinholz
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-0