[opencms-dev] Flushing the cache

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Fri Mar 28 11:22:38 CET 2008

On Friday 28 March 2008, Jordi Martí wrote:
> Looking through google via "clear flexcache":
>
> http://www.opencms-forum.de/opencms-forum/viewthread;jsessionid=7330704EF57
>B 1CDCAE19B1C1B13D2997?thread=718

Thank you for the input!

I found this document useful:
http://www.coldamp.com/opencms/opencms/alkacon-documentation/documentation_flexcache/directives_reference.html

I wonder, is it enough if I set the timeout value only on my template? As it
will be loaded by any page, it should be ok?

Or do I have to set it on each resource (including img and css)?

Regards,
Yves