[opencms-dev] siblings, templates

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 13:53:38 CET 2008

Hi Chris,

Yes this is definitely possible, you just need to build the required logic
in your master template meaning the JSP where your "template" property point
to is just controller including another JSP for the correct template e.g.
based on a property value inherited from folder, URL pattern or something
else.

Regards,

Olli