[opencms-dev] JSP fail to compile on weblogic 10

Jerome Michel jerome.michel2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 19:51:17 CET 2008

Hi All,

I'm trying to install OpenCMS 7.0.4 on weblogic 10 (with jdk 5).
I could run the setup and import the modules;
but after the login page all the JSP that I try to access from the workplace
fail to compile.

When I try to access http://IP_address:7001/opencms/opencms/index.jsp I have
the same compilation error

weblogic.servlet.jsp.CompilationException: Failed to compile JSP
/WEB-INF/jsp/online/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo/templates/main.jsp
main.jsp:1:1: The validator class: "
org.apache.taglibs.standard.tlv.JstlCoreTLV" has failed with the following
exception: "java.lang.ClassCastException:
weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistrySAXParserFactory". <%@ page pageEncoding="UTF-8"
%><%@page buffer="none" session="false" import="org.opencms.main.*,
org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo.*" %>

Any clue is welcome