[opencms-dev] Defining OpenCMS structured XML content

Francesco gamagnolo at libero.it
Sat Mar 29 13:20:16 CET 2008

Hi Andreas,
as I wrote before, the file .xsd is correctly placed in the schemas folder,
parallel to classes folder, in the module folder.
I followed exatcly the tutorial instructions, and I can't find the error...
Remember the error: "Schema" node expexted
I've controlled the opencmsmodules.xml in the tomcat/..../config folder too,
but I modified it as shown in the tutorial...
Watching code in the other tags in the .../config/opencmsmodules.xml that
rapresents other modules, I thought that the difference could be in the
<dependencies> from other module (f.e. templateone)...
Could be them?
Help!!
Thank you,
Francesco Fabi