[opencms-dev] Crash updating a module

Gianluca Cassina gcassina at etnoteam.it
Wed Apr 2 12:01:43 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm facing a situation new for me, so I'm asking help from the list.

I'm running Opencms 6.2.2 on a site, where I have a scheduled job that
executes a class that's inside my module.

I tried to update my module, without disabling the scheduled job, so opencms
crashed during module deletion publishing.

On OpenCms reboot, I can see three projects on project's combo:

offline
online
import of module <my module>

Under offline project <my module> is present, but there's no file inside it
Under online project I can see a couple of <my module> tree structure
Under import of module <my module> same situation as offline

If I install a new module's update, it's not published

Can some one explain me which state my system is? And possibly suggest some
repair action?

Thank in andvance
    Gianluca Cassina