[opencms-dev] Deleted offline project?

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Fri Apr 4 10:24:30 CEST 2008

Justin,

> One of my admin users deleted the offline project. It was the only one
> so now I'm stuck in online and can't create another project. How can I
> fix this? Thanks.

You are right, its possible to delete the last offline project and then
you have no chance to create a new one via the user interface.

But you could use the CmsShell to create a new offline project.
You find the shell in the WEB-INF folder of your webapplication. It
might be a bit tricky to get it run (all required envirement variabled
have to be set correctly).

If you have stated the shell, you can login as the Admin user with the
following command

login "Admin" "password"

Where "password" is your Adminstrator password.

You can create an new offline project like this:

createDefaultProject "Offline" "The Offline Project"

You have to restart your tomcat after this.

Hope this helps,
Michael

--
Michael Emmerich

Visit OpenCms Days 2008 Conference and Expo
May 5 to May 6 2008 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org