[opencms-dev] Logoff system and session flsuh

Territorio Jordan-V. jordan.territorio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:10:56 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have made a login system which redirect me to a page where information
about the current user are displayed. But now i'd like to put a link on the
user page to log him off. But i was wondering if some tag could do it
because i don't what is the correct (or best) syntax to perform this
action...

I imagine that my link could send information to a java class and then all
sessions variables could be flushed. Unfortunately, as i am a newbie with
openCMS and JSPs, i'm a little lost...

someone could help me?

--
TERRITORIO Jordan-Victor