[opencms-dev] Logoff system and session flsuh

Territorio Jordan-V. jordan.territorio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:38:58 CEST 2008

Of course ^^
I want to create a group of pages with a private access. If people have no
account he can't acces to pages, if he has an user account he can reach
pages and do some forms, and he has an administrator account he can edit
contents of those pages.

For the moment i just try to make that peiople whit no account can't have
access to pages.

Jordan

jot at teamlog.com