[opencms-dev] Logoff system and session flsuh

Territorio Jordan-V. jordan.territorio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:03:59 CEST 2008

Okay, now i see...
so to "secure" my pages i just have to use the existing technical user...

So if i understand, the only things i have to do is:
-create a manager account in opencms to log as an admin
-create a user account in opencms to log users normally, after validation
using requests to external DB.

And then in my template, i just have to check if the Logged Man is a Manager
or a User to make elements editable or not.

Is that correct ?

jot at teamlog.com