[opencms-dev] Opencms v7 performnace

Dana Halabi d3hhalabi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 04:23:00 CEST 2008

Dear list,

  I want to ask how to enhance the performance of opencms. When login to admnistrator view and try to play with Account Management I have very bad low performance. I have about 2000 users. The search is very slow.

  I used opencms  v7.0.2,
  Tomcat v5.5.9
  Oracle 10g R2
  Widows server 2003.

  I try to increase the heap size of JVM but it does not enhance the perfomance much.

  Do any one have any idea how to enhance the performance, especialy with Account Managemnets.

  Thanks a lot
  Dana H Halai