[opencms-dev] Flex Cache. Always behaviour on a site directory

Bernat López bernatl at adequa.net
Wed Apr 9 13:46:56 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Last days we have been testing the behavior of the Flex Cache in OpenCMS 7.0.3 to use it in a project.

Following the examples of the chapter of the documentation we have created two jsps: one out.jsp and another in.jsp.

When I established the property cache of in.jsp as always and of out.jsp as never with this files in /system/modules/mymodule, the functioning was the awaited one. The in.jsp stays in cache (returns the same result) until we publish or clean the cached elements.

On the other hand if I move these files in a site (mysite) at the time there is no way of refresh in.jsp response (not even cleaning cached elements, not even publishing), in.jsp does not appear in the list of cached elements. The only way of update the response was restarting OpenCMS (!), or renaming the file

Does anybody know if this is a bug?

Regards,