[opencms-dev] About module creation

Vikrama Sanjeeva viki.sanjeeva at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:08:00 CEST 2008

Hi,
      You are trying to create structured xml type. Better follow this link
of how to:
http://www.wdogsystems.com/opencms/opencms/demos/structured_content_editing.html

elements folder --  use to keep "elements" used in your website. Like
header, footer, any thing u consider "an-element-in-your-wesbite"
pages folder -- for e.g: you have a news box, and on clicking "more" link of
news in this box, detailed news page will open. This detailed new page
template can be placed in pages folder.

remember, both folders are not any specific keywords in OpenCms. You can use
any name you like.

Bye,
Viki.