[opencms-dev] including of interpreted xmlcontent

Kunicke, Holger holger.kunicke at av-studio.de
Fri Apr 11 19:54:45 CEST 2008

Hello All,

the tag "<cms:include page="test.jsp" />" includes a JSP file. But with this I can not include an interpreted xmlcontent page direcly. With "interpreted" I mean the HTML data that is generated by the JSP in "template-elements" property like a HTTP request to the xmlcontent resource, not the XML data.

Is there a possibility to <cms:include ...> the JSP from "template-elements" property with the xmlcontent resource as an parameter with the same result like an <c:import .../> of HTTP request to the xmlcontent resource?

Regards
Holger