[opencms-dev] Default value for nested .xsd

Stéphane Martin martin at webtrio.de
Mon Apr 14 08:42:52 CEST 2008

Dear Fabian,

thanks a lot for your help. Meanwhile I have found another solution. I have
included the default values directly in the nested contact, i.e.:

<xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsBBNewsContact">
		<xsd:sequence>
			<xsd:element name="ContactCompany"
type="OpenCmsString" default="abc" />
			<xsd:element name="ContactName" type="OpenCmsString"
default="def" />
		</xsd:sequence>
		<xsd:attribute name="language" type="OpenCmsLocale"
use="optional" />
	</xsd:complexType>

Best regards and thank you for your help.

Stéphane

Message: 4