[opencms-dev] cmsshell.bat -script=script.txt

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Apr 14 10:49:30 CEST 2008

Whatever I do I cannot get cmssshell.bat doing a (Windows) script
execution (7.0.4):

cmsshell -script=script.txt
cmsshell -script=./script.txt
cmsshell -script=.\script.txt

I'm getting closer to my bulk user creation script as soon as I have
solved this.

I'm already able to user cmsshell.bat under Windows and was even able
to do a

createUser user passwd "This is me"
addUserToGroup user "Administrators"

That way I could probably solve the bulk user adding task best
as soon I have solved this scripting issue.

Somewhere I found that there was an error in the class source code
of CmsShell saying that the prefixes were swapped.
(http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2005q3/019852.html).

But I couldn't find the source of CmsShell quickly to verify that.