[opencms-dev] Digish Dave is out of the office.

digish.dave at bayerbbs.com digish.dave at bayerbbs.com
Mon Apr 14 13:57:55 CEST 2008

I will be out of the office starting  14/04/2008 and will not return until
15/04/2008.

I am on Urgent Leave Today.

If you need IT assistance during office hours, please contact BBS ServiceDesk
AsiaPacific:

@ 6262 (within BSEA office)
@ 6788 6262 (within Singapore, outside BSEA office)
@ +86 21 6146 6262 (outside Singapore)

Or write to:

BBS ServiceDesk Asia Pacific (Notes email address)
or
ap.servicedesk at BayerBBS.com (Internet address)

Should you need any urgent help, please contact Mak Chee Soon (CWID : SICSM) on
+65 6496-1652.

Have a nice day!

Thank you
Digish Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or
legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not
constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in
error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward,
or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail
and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.

For alternate languages please go to http://bayerdisclaimer.bayerweb.com