[opencms-dev] pool exhausted

Fátima Rodríguez Calvo fatimarc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 22:45:58 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have a problem with the opencms connection pool. The error is :
"

*Caused by: org.opencms.db.CmsDbSqlException: An SQL error
** occurred when executing the following query: .

**Caused by: org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException:
*>* Cannot get a connection, pool exhausted*

... "

Opencms pool can't open more connections and this makes the web isn't
operative.

If I restart jboss the web woks again, but this happens once a day, usually
at 4 or 5 am, when the number of visits it's insignificant.

Can someone help me??

(Sorry about my poor English)

Fafolkie