[opencms-dev] Update Problem VfsFileWidget

Konstantin Ott kott at abc-digital.com
Fri Apr 18 13:35:57 CEST 2008

Hello,

we updated a multisite OpenCMS instance with hundreds / thousends of
pages. We had some problems, but actually we were astonished it worked
so well.
One problem we didn't get to work:

One Site has got a starting page, that is highly configurable. It is
possible to position teaser  and these teasers can be of different
content-types.

We had this workin on OpenCMS6 with a xsd using
<xsd:element name="line1" type="OpenCmsVfsFile" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="2"/>
and this widget:
<layout element="line1" widget="VfsFileWidget"
configuration="startsite=/sites/siteOne/teaser/teaserGallery|hidesiteselector"/>

in the folder teaserGallery there are subfolders holding the teasers.
This worked well. In the widget the user could choose a folder and then
a teaser.

Now with OpenCms7 the widget doesn't show the subfolders.

Has anybody got an idea?
thx
Konstantin Ott

--
Mit besten Grüssen / with best regards

Konstantin Ott
abc Neue Medien | Systementwickler

Albert Bauer KG

Conventstr. 1-3

22089 Hamburg | Germany

Phone: +49 40 25109-224

Fax: +49 40 25109-121

mailto:kott at abc-digital.com

http://www.abc-digital.com

Albert Bauer KG (GmbH & Co.)
P.H.G. Reproduktionsgesellschaft Conventhaus mbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 11120
Geschäftsführer: Harald Dau, Carsten Dau, Rolf Gehrke, Marcus Müller