[opencms-dev] XStandard Module for OpenCms 0.6

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Apr 18 19:07:51 CEST 2008

Dear Paul,

I haven't installed your module yet, but as I stated on your guest book,
I would like to thank you for the great work.
If I understand David's question right:
the jar file could be placed into xstandard_module/jar folder and you
can set the export point to WEB-INF/lib folder and the same applies for
the license file, you can define the exportpoint in modules properties:

Administration View >  <a>Module Management  >  Edit Module  >  Module
exportpoints

Best,
Arash

--