[opencms-dev] OpenCms and Tomcat security manager

TechnoSophos technosophos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 18:11:55 CEST 2008

I run OpenCms on both Debian Etch and Ubuntu 7.10 (soon to be 8.04).
Here are instructions for configuring the security manager correctly
for OpenCms 7.0.4.

http://aleph-null.tv/article/20080416-1439-301.xml/OpenCms-7.04-with-Tomcat-on-Ubuntu-Feisty-%287.10%29

Let me know if they work well for you. I just jotted them down last
week (after doing a fresh install on my laptop), and I might have made
a typo or two.

Matt