[opencms-dev] opencms-dev Digest, Vol 185, Issue 3

Stéphane Martin martin at webtrio.de
Wed Apr 23 12:40:09 CEST 2008

Dear Florian,

indeed, that was the problem. It was not the problem of the .jsp, a simple
restart of Tomcat brought the functionality back. :-)
Thank you again for your support!

Best regards

Stéphane Martin

Message: 9
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:19:04 +0200
From: Florian Hopf <hopf at synyx.de>
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] Problem with settings change

Stephane Martin wrote:
> in my working 7.0.4 installation I have tried to change the settings
> of my user in the explorer view and I get the following error:
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findResourceInternal(Weba
> ppClas
> sLoader.java:2001)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappC
> lassLo
> ader.java:1796)
> 	at
[...]

Could it be that you deleted a class or jar and did not restart Tomcat
afterwards?

Regards
Florian