[opencms-dev] Is there any OpenCms module on OpenSign?

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Thu Apr 24 18:55:21 CEST 2008

Hi Shi,

I don't know about any OpenSign Module for OpenCms, but it would be
great to have it with other Open* Modules which implement the following
API's like:

    * OpenID and
    * OpenSocial

OpenCms Days 2008 <http://www.opencms-days.org/en/index.html> is on the
corner and we will have the chance to discuss how OpenCms Community and
Solution Providers are going to join forces to develop such modules and
additional services together with Alkacon.
I appreciate your great ideas and also from all other OpenCms Community
members on this list for new ideas about how to improve the best Open
Source CMS in the world ;-)

Kind Regards,
Arash