[opencms-dev] FCKEditor - find out Version

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 25 10:20:53 CEST 2008

How can I find out which version of FCKEditor ist integrated in the
respective OpenCMS version? Need to know for 6.2.3 and 7.0.4.

Reason behind: It could be that I will have to ask something in their
(FCKEditor designers) forum and for reference I need to know the
version.

And behind the behind:

I have added some of my own styles (css classes) into the Style Menu
of the FCKEditor in openCms to allow our secretaries for using our
CSS styles. And something doesn't work as I would like to have it to
work.