[opencms-dev] MultiLanguage Static Export

Stephane Bourbonnais sbourbonnais at nonlinear.ca
Fri Apr 25 16:28:22 CEST 2008

I noticed 7.0.4 has a new static export handler org.opencms.staticexport.CmsAfterPublishMultiLanguageStaticExportHandler

I was just wondering how exactly it works. Does this mean I don't have to create a bunch of siblings for my other languages? Are there special export-rules or rfs-rules that have to be setup for this to work properly?

I'm just looking for some sort of documentation on how this new feature works and how it's setup. I wasn't able to find anything in the supplied documentation modules.

Thanks!

Stephane Bourbonnais

non-linear creations inc.
987A Wellington St., Suite 201, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1Y 2Y1
tel: 613.241.2067 ext: 264  fax: 613.241.3086

http://www.nonlinear.ca<http://www.nonlinear.ca/>  |  sbourbonnais at nonlinear.ca<mailto:magaly at nonlinear.ca>