[opencms-dev] Question about groups and roles

Raj Malhotra rajvinder.forummails at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:54:28 CEST 2008

about B) you can create new role using CmsRole(java.lang.String roleName,
CmsRole parentRole, java.lang.String groupName, boolean ouDependent).This
creates a userdefiend role. The other things i am also not sure about
roles.If any body knows further please reply or post  a tutorial on it.

thanks
Raj