[opencms-dev] RE : KB Suite of OpenCms modules released

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen cfn at kb.dk
Fri May 2 12:12:35 CEST 2008

Hello Marc,

Did you have problems getting the documentation to work ?

Or did you find it hard to understand ?

The roles of the different resource types should be explained in it.

If you don't specify any menus, inherited content etc. the areas set aside for them by the templates
will simply be blank, so you should be able to create your resources in any order desires - except
you have to create a component before you use it on a page.

The documentaion provided in the dk.kb.documentaion module is also intended as a demo
of one way you can use the KB suite to build a site - the templates included aren't really
intended for building a real world useful site, but rather as a help to show how the functionality
of the KB Suite can be used in templates for "real" sites - actually they are simplified
versions of some of the templates we use on our site.

Was there anything specifik you had problems with ?

Cheers,

Carl