[opencms-dev] OpenCms Days 2008: Anybody interested in meeting up on sunday evening?

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Sat May 3 19:34:37 CEST 2008

Hi Seth,

Great that you're joining :)

So far the following has been planned: I will meet with Arash at around
4-5 PM (most likely more around 4 PM since my train arrives at 2 PM and
i just have to drop my stuff at the hotel) and then we will pick up Dan
and Matt from their hotels. We would be happy to pick you up too or just
meet you somewhere. At around 9 PM Andrea from italy will (hopefully)
join us. I'll send you my mobile number off list (i don't want it to be
consumed by telephone spam bots) so that you can reach me. Arash's
contact details are in his signature. If you're already in Cologne maybe
you can meet up with Arash and me beforehand so we can pick the rest up
together.

I would suggtest: Just contact me or Arash directly. I will be checking
my mails again later this night and most likely before depature tomorrow.

I hope you have a nice evening and we'll see you tomorrow!

best regards,
Sebastian