[opencms-dev] Installation on WebSphere 6.0

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Mon May 5 09:38:52 CEST 2008

Hi Arash,

Thanks for your answer. I am indeed, connected to Oracle. By the way, I
also need to tell the list that the maximum number of open cursors has
to be set to at least 150, which is not a very common setup as Oracle
has it set to 50 by default!!

I had it working on MySql before.

So... do you know how to fix that DB issue for upload?

Thanks!

Olivier

Olivier CHIROUZE
I&0 Infrastructure