[opencms-dev] restrict export of specific content...

Stephane Bourbonnais sbourbonnais at nonlinear.ca
Mon May 5 22:13:14 CEST 2008

Hi all...

Is there a way to have content specific to the OpenCMS environment? My site will always be exported and served up static by Apache, but I want to be able to have messages that would show up the OpenCMS users that WON'T be published with the rest of the page on export.

I've tried using the user property "name", but that doesn't work for some reason. Am I on the right track or does someone else have a better idea.

Thanks!

-Steph