[opencms-dev] CmsRequestUtil.forwardRequest() forward to XML content page

Bozidar Ilievski bozidar.ilievski at netcetera.com.mk
Thu May 8 15:23:08 CEST 2008

Hi list members.

I have a JSP page that processes a HTML form, send en email, and then
forwards the request to another page.

The problem occurs when I try to forward to that another page.

Here is the code that does the forwarding:
<%
CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request,
response);
String forwardPage = cms.link("/en/forwardPage.html");
CmsRequestUtil.forwardRequest(anotherPageURL, request, response);
%>

If the page I'm forwarding to is JSP page or a Plain Text File the
forwarding works ok.
But if I try to redirect to a XML structured content page, then I only
get a blank page.
(I tried to forward to pages that come with TemplateOne, TemplateTwo, my
own XML pages, but always get a blank page).

I'm doing something wrong?

Regards,
Bobi.

Bozidar Ilievski | bozidar.ilievski at netcetera.com.mk
phone +389 -2- 30 64 532 | fax +389 -2- 30 79 495
Netcetera | 1000 Skopje | Macedonia | http://netcetera.com.mk