[opencms-dev] Problem with Installation of 7.0.4 using mod_proxy

Lori Boes lori at skysailtech.com
Mon May 12 05:25:09 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am reposting with hopes that someone can help. After installation of 7.0.4
with mod_proxy, the system is not able to see the /resouces directory.

I successfully installed 7.0.4 and then followed the directions to remove
the /opencms/opencms/ using mod_proxy according to the document
"alkacon-documentation/howto_apache_httpd/mod_proxy.html." Our system is
Ubuntu with Apache 2.0.55, and tomcat 5.5.23. I successfully removed the
/opencms/opencms/, but my login page for OCMS has no formatting (can't see
the /resources/commons/ directory) and when I login, still no formatting and
the left panel (where folders are displayed) displays the message:
org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading resource
from path "/resources/commons/empty.html". Can anyone give me any ideas on
how to solve this? Thanks.

Lori Boes

Skysail Technology Associates, LLC

1328 N Wishon Avenue