[opencms-dev] Switching to static export on demand.

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Wed May 14 09:20:08 CEST 2008

Hi Andy!

mmm, indeed, the export on demand is more thought to be used in a
production system where your templates are really stable, then when you
change something there you just have to purge the whole export folder.
this would cover points 1, 3 and 4.

but your second point should be working, may be there is a bug somewhere
there, you can check the A_CmsStaticExportHandler#addMovedLinkSources
method...

anyhow you could implement your own cleanup method. you just need to
extend the 'on demand' handler and to overwrite the scrubExportFolders
method.

HTH

Kind regards,
Michael