[opencms-dev] CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException on Direct Editing

Territorio Jordan-V. jordan.territorio at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:38:30 CEST 2008

I checked the template demo 2 to see where i could have possibly done
something wrong but seriously, i don't see any problems...

The links have the same expressions to edit an xsd schema-like :
http://mysite.fr/opencms/opencms/mypages/theonetoedit.html#ocms_XXXXXX (X
are numbers)
try to rename but more errors occured... (can't find ressources too ^^)

So the name of the page is not the problem, the jsp template is not the
problem and it seems that's not even an xsd problem because i can edit the
file with the editor on OpenCms interface...

So...

jot at teamlog.com