[opencms-dev] Setting templateone form attributes

Helge Wiemann hw at open-your-bytes.de
Fri May 16 12:00:11 CEST 2008

Hello altogether,

i am using the templateone form for my contact form on a website.

Now I want to set the size for input fields like for instance the size
for the input field for the name, or the rows and cols for the textarea.
Where can I do that? Is that only a question of setting it with CSS or
is there something else? I am searching for the solution also in the
workplace.properties of templateone.form.

Furthermore I saw in the API some objects like CmsForm and so on. But I
didn't find the solution yet.

Thanks for help!

Greetings,

Helge