[opencms-dev] import not working in offline mode

sankar_cms sankar_psgit at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 19 16:15:07 CEST 2008

we are exporting some files from one server to the production server. even
though we have the project status as offline we are getting exception that
import can't be done in online mode.

This question is because, we have the project status As Offline in both the
servers, and when we export from one server, and try to import the same in
production server, we are getting the exception as "Import cannot be done in
online mode".

So kindly explain is anyother Online status available, apart from the
project dropdown available in the top left corner of the openCms window?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.