[opencms-dev] Workflow in v7.0.4

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue May 20 10:35:57 CEST 2008

Hi David,
it is not a convention, but OpenCms modules are normally named in java
package syntax with the version as suffix. E.g.
org.opencms.workplace_7.0.4.zip.
A unique extension might have its advantages but I also think about file
packers which would propably have their problem with a new extension.

I just added an naming example on the wiki page.

Rregards
Kai