[opencms-dev] How to write an own Macro that can be used in Content-XSD

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Wed May 21 01:32:15 CEST 2008

Hello Everyone

While still working/leverageing my structured-content-xsd I stumbled
upon the macros, espcially the ${currenttime}. Since I would like to set
the time in a default-element in addition to a current date I would like
to know how to write my own Macro.

To be more precise, I need someting like
<defaults>
    <default element="bla" value="${currentdate} 20:00"/>
</defaults>

So, how and where to start to writing the macro "currentdate" which will
only give me the actual date e.g. 20.05.08?
Is this possible anyway?

regards
-- Marc