[opencms-dev] Workflow view in OpenCms?

Martin Wunderlich mwunderlich at salesforce.com
Wed May 21 11:36:29 CEST 2008

Dear all,

This is my first posting here, so please forgive me, if my question is too low-level for the dev list.

I am currently reading the book on OpenCms 6 and it mentions workflow functionality that can be accessed through a Workflow view. However, both on our production installation of OpenCms and my personal test installation this view is missing. The only two views in the OpenCms Workplace are Explorer and Administration. Does anyone know why that is?

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Wunderlich