[opencms-dev] Timeouts with mod_proxy_ajp

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Wed May 21 12:39:46 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have set up OpenCms 7.0.4 on Debian Etch, with Tomcat 5.5. and java 1.5,
with apache 2.2 on front of all.
I see frequent timeouts while I connect from some jsps to another database in
the LAN, through a DMZ.

The errors in apaches log are these:
[error] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: ajp_ilink_receive() can't
receive header

I found in the doc I should try "ProxyPass ... keepalive=On", but this seems
not to work for ajp:// urls, but only for http://

Any (although it's not strictly an OpenCms question) how to set keepalive for
ajp?

regards,
Yves