[opencms-dev] Workflow 7.0.4 Import of the Springmanager module

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Thu May 22 16:39:40 CEST 2008

Hi Gerda,

after the import there have been some problems publishing the
hibernate3.jar obviously ;-), I would suggest to restart your tomcat and
then try to re- import it, if it was not successful, then try to publish
the module manually (go to the module folder under system/modules and
publish the whole sprinmanager module folder), you have to check also if
the jar has been exported under opencms/WEB-INF/lib folder.

Ahhh, I guess, not sure, but if you are using MySQL check also the
max_allowed_packet value and set it higher than 1MB and restart mysqld
(see also set upload size on this post
<http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=23#43>), it
could be that the jar was not imported at all (due to the limitation of
1MB) and by publishing it didn't exist under the lib folder of the
module and the import fell flat on his face ;-)

HTH,
Best, Arash