[opencms-dev] Copying an existing project to another server

Randell josephrandell.benavidez at gmail.com
Mon May 26 13:02:18 CEST 2008

I followed the instructions here:
http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=18#33 but I'm
still getting the error

org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Critical error during OpenCms
initialization: Unable to initialize connection pool "default". Is the
database up and running?
	org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.getInstance(OpenCmsCore.java:296)
	org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet.doGet(OpenCmsServlet.java:146)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(tomcat5-servlet-2.4-api-5.5.26.jar.so)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(tomcat5-servlet-2.4-api-5.5.26.jar.so)
	org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RewrittenUrl.doRewrite(RewrittenUrl.java:176)
	org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:728)