[opencms-dev] Publishing problems

HuyTran at c-mg.net HuyTran at c-mg.net
Fri May 30 04:16:39 CEST 2008

Hi,

I noticed that a person Users group in OpenCms can read, write the content
of a file in Offline mode or we can say a person in  Users group is a
workplace user. So if you want to implement that workflow, you should
specify the groups corresponds to your workflow roles and test the
permissions of each roles first . The users that read the resources and only
view it when it is published should be in Guests group or a group that
doesn’t inherited from User group.

I don’t think there is an error with the publishing stuff of OpenCms. You
can only view the changes in Online mode if you publish it.

Regards,

Huy Tran

  _____