[opencms-dev] phantom div tag being inserted

Corbey, Clayton CorbeyC at brandonrha.mb.ca
Wed Jun 11 19:03:18 CEST 2008

Does anyone know why when I use the tag <cms:include property="template"
element="some property name" /> it inserts a </div> tag after each time?

I have no <div> tags in my code.

It's completely destroying my web site...

Clayton Corbey

Analyst/Programmer

Brandon Regional Health Authority

150 McTavish Ave. East

Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

R7A 5Y1

Ph: 204-578-4424

Fx: 204-578-4944

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, disclosure and use of, or reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy the transmission by deleting the original message, attachments and all copies.