[opencms-dev] FCKEditor Styles Dropdown not displaying Custom

djano djanousek at iesabroad.org
Mon Jun 16 22:03:12 CEST 2008

Steve,

I was using a capital S in both the <Styles> and the <Style> tags.  The
issue I was experiencing was due to extra spacing within the XML document.
Didn't think white space was supposed to be an issue, but when I removed
some spacing from the first line, the styles began appearing within the
Editor.

Thanks for the suggestion.