[opencms-dev] XML Content: Binary Data Type

Fabian Huschka fabian.huschka at componio.net
Tue Jun 17 23:37:50 CEST 2008

Hello Peter,

no, there is no binary type widget to my knowledge. However as a
workaround why donĀ“t you put the binary data into a VFS resource and add
a VFS link to the related structured content document? Using the content
relationship engine you can even enforce data integrity. Still needs
some programming to read and consume/display the binary data - however
it should be quicker than fiddling with your own widget.

Regards,

Fabian