[opencms-dev] html editor dosen't work with IE7

Madeleine Grabner swedie at gmx.de
Thu Jun 19 15:48:20 CEST 2008

Hi Uwe,

I tried the row you suggested but it still doesn't work.

After changing the files I republish them and restart the tomcat. To edit a page within opencms I choose "edit page" in the menu. Former the page was opened with the WYSIWYG-Editor - now there is a "normal" editor. Maybe there is an option within OpenCMS which says what editor should be used after clicking "edit page"?

Kind regards
Madeleine