[opencms-dev] Contentload-tag: create new element is creating the wrong filename

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Fri Jun 20 00:32:16 CEST 2008

Hello Everyone

I am having trouble with my contentload-tag which is this one
<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderPriorityTitleDesc"
param="/_modules/teams/team_${number}.html|team|20" editable="true">

So, since it is "editable" I would like to have my people be able to
create new content without going to the backend. The problem now is,
that the file which is created when I am doing this is "team_.html" but
it should add an incremental number like "team_03.html" if it is the
third file.

What am I missing here?

Thanks